Service Manager ®, a Sage Endorsed Solution for Service and Maintenance Industries
, Technisoft's flagship product, is a Sage Endorsed Solution that has been the recipient of multiple "Sage Accpac Product of the Year" awards. Technisoft is a Sage Endorsed Development Partner providing Service and Maintenance software solutions for more than 28 years.
Service Manager links the different aspects of the Service process including:
- Quotations, Jobs, Projects, Invoices, Credits, Templates
- Job Planner, Labor Scheduling and Dispatch
- Response Tracking, Escalation Management
- Labor / Time Billing (Time Entry)
- Scheduled, Conditional and Interval Based Preventative Maintenance, including Tasks & Activities, Budgeting, Loadings for Labor & Parts Requirements calculated in advance
- Service Level Agreements / Contracts
- Warranty, Manufacturer/Vendor & Customer Returns (RAs)
- Serialized Tracking of Equipment
- Symptom, Fault, Solution Knowledge Base
- Metering (including conditional maintenance)
- Site and Equipment History
- Requisitions and Purchase Orders
- Work In Progress, Profit Analysis, Budgeting (4 levels), Job Summaries
- Financial Distribution Statistics by Site, Employee, Model, Industry, and more
- Notations, Instructions, including File Attachments and Follow-ups
- Fully securitized Employee and Customer Web Portals
- Smartphone/ iPad/Tablet/Notebook Mobile Field Solutions (online/offline)
- Integration to Sage 300 GL/AR/IC/AP/PO/SN/LT/CRM
- Service Centers / Branches / Departments / Divisions, and more.
For further information, download the Service Manager product brochure.
If you are new to service and maintenance software applications, are currently using a manual processing system or have outgrown your current software, please request a copy of our white paper, "How to Choose a Service and Maintenance Application."
Please note that the information above and in the brochure is not exhaustive and is intended to be used as a guide only. Note also that the content is subject to change without notice.